If you access the Site from the European Union, Asia, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in Nigeria, then through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your data to Nigeria, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in Nigeria.
Furthermore, we do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly or market to children. Therefore, in accordance with the Nigerian Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably practical.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material in our website are reserved, all registered trademarks belonging to us, we do not permit the use of these trademarks. Third party registered, unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website, belongs to the respective owners, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders and do not grant License right.
USE OF MOBILE DEVICE
If you access the Site via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained (BLOOMZON.COM) Terms and condition.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either:
(1) Providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site.
(2) Allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account as contained in (BLOOMZON.COM) Terms and condition.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) Monitor the Site for violations as contained in Terms and Condition.
(3) In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof
(4) In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems.
(5) Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
This Policy is not applicable to information obtains offline or via channel other than our website.
Last date updated November 25th, 2021.